Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Parade of the Blue Aprons

Drumroll...
I bought some of this darling blue fabric at Wal-mart because it screamed “APRON” at me! *smile* I started out with 2 ½ yds of it and after making two aprons I had to go back and get more; I just couldn’t resist! :D I ended up using three different blues to line them all, but they all go quite well together.

^ Simplicity 4282 View B (I left the back pieces off)

^ Butterick 4945 View E – My #2 favorite!

^ Butterick 4945 View E – This one was made out of some of the scraps. I shortened the flounce just so I had enough!

^ Simplicity 4282 View D – I did not use the pleat marks on the pattern; I just did it where I thought it looked good.

^ Simplicity 4282 View E – Not much to say about this one, except it has the best coverage for messy jobs!

^ Butterick 6567 View A – This is my favorite one!


^The back of the above one. My sister ties the most darling bows!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture of this apron! Totally cool, RetroGirl!!

~Erica

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.