Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Crochet hook holder

After six unsuccessful attempts to crochet one of these, I gave up and sewed one. I'm not complaining too much though, because I think it goes much better with my handwork totebag and it's far more glamorous! ;)


I didn't use a pattern, but I've seen a few on other blogs. Only scraps were used in this project and I must say I'm starting to love making things with only scraps. I can be so creative! I have more hooks than just these, but I wanted them to blend together in the pictures; I need to get all the same color hooks from now on! And here we have it all rolled up:


4 comments:

N said...

Oh, thank you, that reminded me that I need to make one of those for my mom! :) And probably one for myself, too.

Your's looks very nice! I like the black and pink.

N said...

Oops, I think "yours" shouldn't have had an apostrophe! :(

Tricia said...

Love it, Kyna! Pretty and sweet and elegant and cute all rolled into one. ;)

Hannah said...

You should sell these in your Etsy!:-D