Wednesday, March 5, 2008

*insert creative title here*

When I saw this skirt panel at the fabric store, I couldn't resist it! Who could?! I made it up at the end of January, but I'm just now getting around to taking and posting pictures. *grin* When I discovered that it wouldn't be quite as long as I like my shorter skirts, I decided to add a ruffle from some pink fabric in my stash.



I sewed pink bias tape along the seamline and waistline. This is the first time I've done that and I love it!



Brown bias tape for the ruffle seamline.




It twirls perfectly.



My sister said it's so
Boden. My grandmother wanted to put her shades on when she saw it. Teehee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! What a wonderful twirl it has!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a really pretty skirt!!

Tricia said...

That is GORGEOUS!!!! You're somethin' else, Kyna.