Sunday, May 4, 2008

WIFD - Day One - Sunday

After much thinking about it, I decided to join the Week in Feminine Dress that the Sense and Sensiblity ladies do for each season of the year. I don't wear skirts/dresses daily, nor do I think that you *have to* wear them to be feminine, but I've wanted to start wearing them more often again. I figured this would help kick-off unpacking my spring wardrobe for the season, too!

Without any more ado, here is my first outfit for the week:




My ever favorite *almost* gray-blue denim skirt with a white on white floral blouse; both made by yours truly. White "eggshell" heeled sandals for fancy events. I'm wearing earrings that match the pearl necklace and in my hand I'm holding my denim jacket that I needed during the chill of the morning.

P.S. You won't see my face in any of the pictures per my parents wishes.
P.S.#2 I really like unusual camera angles and my sister obliged me. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a really nice "*almost* gray-blue denim skirt." Because most denim skirts that I have seen are really ugly, I am glad to see a nice one. :D

TW said...

I thought your outfit was very classy!

T.W.

AM said...

Thanks, girls! :)