Friday, August 8, 2008

Summertime tiered skirt

I had every intention of posting several projects over the last few weeks, but I had problems uploading the pictures correctly and have just now tried again after figuring out what I was doing wrong! :D



I traded some fabric with my sister for this skirt as it isn't her color anyway! She had intended to remake it identically anyway, so I did it (which is why it shows up here). I usually put invisible zippers in skirts, but I just used what was there. If I recall correctly, she used Simplicity 5752.

3 comments:

Hannah Moss said...

Very cute! By the way, what is your opinion of shirts that are tucked into skirts?

AM said...

Hey, how about I answer that in the email I am writing to you? :D

Hannah Moss said...

I totally agree with you, Kyna! :D More about it in the email I will be writing to you... :D