Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blue Time



I really like layered skirts. It seemed to be the perfect time to make another one that I could wear during the winter with my flannel slip, but also lightweight enough that I could wear during the summer, too. So, I dug this fabric out of my plastic tote and got to work using Simplicity 5752 (which I cannot find on the website). I'm tall and I wanted it quite long, so I had to lengthen each layer to get it the total length that I wished. I forgot to get a picture of the vintage nylon hem tape that I used on the hemline.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Very cute!

-Rebekah

Tricia said...

I LOVE it!! It might be my favorite of yours yet...hmm, I've liked quite a few actually... :)

TW said...

Very cute! Perfect for summer with a lovely wide brim straw hat! :)TW