Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Vintage Pattern Stash

I always love seeing the vintage patterns that other people have, so I thought I'd show a sampling of mine over the next few weeks! Plus, since I somehow lost my camera cable, I can't post my newest projects yet! ;)

Starting off with some little girls patterns:


This reminds me of nightgowns I wore as a child in pink Lanz flannel! Oh so soft!



A smart blouse for back-to-school.



Look at that collar! And those pockets! And those cute little sleeves!



Another lovely sleeves dress, but more day-to-day than the prior one.


Have you seen Deanna Durbin in Three Smart Girls? She would have worn this! Gotta love those sailor styles!

3 comments:

Hannah Moss said...

Wow, those are some really cute vintage patterns!

Elisabeth Grace Foley said...

Oh, yes, I love sailor styles! I just finished my first sailor dress.

TW said...

Three Smart Girls! Oh, yes!

Cute patterns!

Love, T.W.