Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wide Leg Pants take 2

This was a brainstorm project. I thought of it, and cut it out within a few hours! I've never had a pair of corduroy pants before, so this was an experiment to see how I like them. Brown topstitching makes them easier to iron as that has to be done on the inside.

No pockets on this one as it was a quicky project. I cut the back long enough to just hem them, but I forgot to make sure that there would be enough for the front at the same length, oops! There wasn't. I picked this darling polka dot fabric up at Joanns a few days later so that it would face the hem and they'd be long enough. I also faced the waistband with the same print!

I've practically lived in this pair and the next one you'll see in a few days while I have been under-the-weather. They are perfect for lounging around the house, but they still make me feel like I have dressed for the day, too.

No comments: